Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Better than expected

Sail Date: January 17, 2015

The room service was better than I have ever had in the past or even heard about from anyone.  Our rep re-did our room everytime we left and went the extra mile on several things.  And my wife liked the towel pets...  Staff was on their game and was willing to instruct, guide and show us a good time.  We loved the balcony, we left door open every night while we slept and I can still hear the water when I close my eyes.  Very refreshing get a way and we are already looking at another cruise to book!

It shows signs of age but was still a very clean and nice ship
food was always great, and our tour of the kitchen was very interesting
Always took care of us
N/A for us
always something to do and the sushi class was awesome
Lots of fun at playa mia and Key West was so much fun when the power went out
Fun filled, exciting and worth every penny!

The balcony rooms are worth the money, sipping on coffee in the AM on the deck and wine at night was incredible. There had to be 20 dolphins flipping in the water the last evening heading back to Tampa and it felt like they were right there.