Wait a minute!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 26, 2013
Traditionally (on our many cruises) we look forward to having food better than at home - not so this cruise - the food was well below that of other cruises. The orange juice was so watered that it was nasty - you could (PURCHASE) fresh squeezed - something unheard of in past cruises. The staff was super - some more so than others. My bed had a broken spring that once scratched - I was careful to attempt to avoid - but this poor equipment wasn't on other cruises. They rather promise luggage delivery within a two hour frame - my daughter was very worried - she waited over four hours - all things that are negative to a relaxing vacation.

watered down oj - nasty!

don't care for broken bed springs

If you enjoy the casinos - this one has a button to expel your cabin card - my husband was digging his out.

San Juan is always beautiful.
Pleasant as are most islands
Rosemary's Restaurant is exceptional.
Highly commercial - I had opportunity to go to Nevis - loved their history.
Seems to be a lot of petty crime (even in port area).
A bit of hassle getting a taxi - best to go downtown and then hire the cab.