Azamara Journey Cruise Review to Caribbean

Disaster in Cartejena HOLE

Sail Date: March 18, 2012

Normally we do not go ashore in Mex or Central America or South America.  The Cartejena thing was a major disaster.  Supposedly billed as a historical tour, the bus went from shop to shop to shop,  No restrooms, no possibliity, after all a senior never has to pee right?  Finally wet my pants, sorry.

The cruise director lady?  She had a friend who led the tour, and wow was she a nasty slob.  Grabbed my arm and jerked it told me to learn to "hold it", when two of us kept asking for a rest room.  Some of the alleys leading to yet another shop were really scary.  Back on the ship, we wrote a note to the office.

Wow, agreesive "cruise lady" called me to the office and inititated an isurection.   Never on Azamara for us!!!!!!

Want a good cruise?  Go for Regent or Paul Gaugain.

Never on Azamara for us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, only Regent or Paul Gaugaun or Princess.
Regent is amazing, very good, outstanding, everything for sure.

1 Comment