Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great service, dining rooms food quality poor

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

I had heard mixed reviews about the Anthem before we went. However, I surprised. Service was great! The ship had lots of great activities.

The bad news is the food. We had dynamic dining and no matter where they sent us it was almost always cold and often flavorless. We were shocked! So disappointing from Royal Caribbean. The exception was the Windjammer. Quite possibly the best upper deck food ever! Fresh salads, breakfast was fabulous, fresh fruit, you name it, it was good.

The shows weren't great, except the late night comedian. He was amazing!!!

Great size, great ben, very pretty and lots of storage. I won't have an aft room again because I still have dizziness!
Children's Programs No children on this cruise