nice trip

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

The ship is beautiful and has a lot of activities for children and adults. I am a diamond plus member and my wife and I were taken back that there is very little recognition of the diamond members and above. Most of the other ships really cater to the diamond members and above but this ship did not appear to do that. I would recommend this ship to anyone, but if you are a diamond member or above do not expect the services that you would normally get from the other Royal Caribbean ships.

stateroom attendant was excellent.

Have all of your boarding documents ready to go before you enter the terminal. There is no counter services anymore, everything is done by laptop computers with Royal Caribbean attendant standing and waiting for you when you come in. I can't even image if you do not have your pre-boarding documents.