Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

A most amazing experience

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

Everything about this ship, the cruise line, the employees of the cruise line, the employees of , was extraordinary. I appreciated Michelle Flores at helping me pick out my room and making suggestions, the room choice made a big difference and I couldn't have done it without her. I cannot say enough about the ship "The Anthem of the Seas" We had an amazing time and can't wait to go again.

Cabin was amazing thanks to Michelle Flores helping me pick the location. It was spacious and clean and had the most up to date technology. Excellent!

We booked all of our activities on line ahead of time and had no trouble using all of the activities on board. The wave rider was terrific as was the skydiving, rock wall, bumper cars, trapeze, and the North Star observation towera. Also We had an amazing time and it exceeded our expectations.