Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not ready for prime time!

Sail Date: January 15, 2016

Room Type: Suite

This is my 7th or 8th cruise with RC and the most expensive single cruise I have purchased. I have also sailed on Princess and Carnival ships.

Anthem's downfall is with service. The staff is not professional especially in the Windjammer. I have never been told I could not have scrambled eggs because the cook did not care to walk over and get 2 uncooked eggs from the next station, he would only make omlets after he had just made scrambled eggs for the lady ahead of me?😝. Another cook at the dessert station told me he was closed because there was 5 minutes to go until lunch time. He would not serve me nor could I help myself! "We're closed" became our catch phrase of the cruise. I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

Cabin / Stateroom Gray and more shades of gray, too sad.
If you didn't know Queen, forget, it a waste of good talent! The Gift is a disaster, can't understand or follow the story, and we are well educated professionals. Drummer is a constant annoyance forcing vocalists to scream rather than sing. Volume is consistently too loud. We are not deaf!
Carol our cabin attendant was a bright light among a lot of dull bulbs. Server in 270 cafe wanted to debate weather I should have lettuce with my Cobb salad, really?
Limited menu in 4 dining rooms without charge. Brown sauce on everything. Fish consistently over cooked