Best time ever with our family

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Allure of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 25, 2017

Ship: Allure of the Seas

Review Summary

After being on the Allure of the Seas ship you would not want to go on any other. I never felt any motion sickness. I forgot at times I was on a ship. Looking forward to taking our grandson on a cruise when he gets older.

Embarkation

Very easy. Lots of personnel to help you board. Amazing. Exciting.

Ship Experiences

Excellent. Our personnel assistant, Ann Marie was very personable. By the end of the cruise she was like family. Will remember her forever.

Pools, walking/running path, wave surfing, outdoor movie, shows. Enjoyed the fresh juice bar at the fitness center.

The show's were amazing. Couldn't believe I was on a ship. Performer's at the water show were amazing. Very strong, very athletic.

Ann Marie in the main dining room was absolutely amazing. Very personable, gave recommendations on which food would be good. Her assistant was very good also. Our room steward was wonderful. Our room was always fresh when we returned. Loved the animals he made out of towels. Very homey.

The entire ship was so clean. I never saw any trash anywhere. The running/walking path was spot on clean. There was always someone working on the rails and the life boats. Never a dirty dish on the various restaurants. A lot of crew members were on top of all areas.

I was amazed on how spacious our cabin was. Enough room that you didn't feel cramped. It was always clean when we came back. Very comfortable.

Take advantage of everything the ship has to offer. Try everything at least once. Try all the restaurants.

Ports Of Call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Our guide was excellent. He told us the history of the island. It was easy to get off the ship and back on. Plenty of time on the island.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Easy access on and off ship. Many different shops. People eager to help you.

Basseterre, St. Kitts Did not visit port

They had a storm the night before. Island was flooded. Unable to get off ship. Very sad.

Disembarkation

Very fast and easy. Sad to be back, yet happy to get home.