Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Fun in the Allure

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I loved the shows, and going to the clubs the Spanish was my favorite.The food in the Windjammer all the other restaurants such as American icon the service  was fantastic, my husband and I felt like a king and like a queen we ate there practically every night the food  was supportive. I specially enjoyed when the waiters  sang and dance around the tables. Our waiters were always busy making sure that our wishes were meant. I wanted to take them home but my husband said he could not afford them...so I guess I have the hard  task of returning.

And as for recommending my friends and family YES in a heart beat. Not to forget my state room attendant  marvelous person  mr Cruz so loving and caring hope to see them all again.Happy

Loved it.
Children's Programs N/A

You are about to be spoiled.

1 Comment