Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Time of my life!!!!!!

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

If I could live the rest of my life on a cruise ship the Allure of the seas would be the one, the best experience on water EVER!!!! And for the people that aren't really into being on water, guess what you cant even tell your on water or even feel the ship moving for that matter so I encourage you all to give it a try cause you only live once and once you try it you wont stop cause I haven't. I've already been on 2 with 2 already booked coming up, I don't want you guys missing out on the best time of your lives!!!!!!

No Complaints at all!!!!!!

Just be yourself and have fun!!!!!!