Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Too Big

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

The Patti LaBelle concert was amazing!!! Comedians A J Jamal and Nery Saenz were great.  Great entertainment on the ship. I loved the zip line and flow rider. There was plenty to do on the ship the days at sea. The ship was too big for me. You had to make reservations for everything. We did not see half of the ship. Trying to find a seat in Windjammer to eat was CRAZY. The service in the main dining room was extremely slow. After 2 nights of slow service we did not go back. Quite often it was hard to find something to eat that you didn't have to pay for other than pizza. One of the ports was the Bahamas.  We could have skipped this port. We were there from 8am to 2pm. No time to do anything. Second port was Puerto Rico. We were there from I think 7am to 2am. This would have been great had there not been an explosion at the power plant. There was no electricity on the whole island starting at 1pm, all businesses closed. We all went back to the ship and was there til 2 in the morning. The 3rd port was St. Thomas.  It was amazing. We had private arrangements setup thru a friend and we had the best time. Overall, it was a good cruise. I will definitely cruise again I think on a smaller ship. Allure of the Seas is a beautiful ship and worth sailing on at least once.

Cabin was nice. Loved our cabin room attendant. Since the ship was so big we wished the bathroom would have been bigger.
The best I've ever seen. WONDERFUL!!!
We did not like any of the no excursions. We felt the dolphin swims and encounters were way too expensive. There was no parasailing offered.
The staff was great. Our room attendant was amazing. I think her name was spelled Ryssa but she told us to call her Hyesha. Staff in main dining was very nice just really slow.

Make reservation in advance for any shows you would like to see. Take time to look at the hours of operation for the restaurants. Pizza is open 24hrs and the café on the promenade is open 24hrs.

1 Comment