Awesome island

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

The beaches are great. Going shopping and site seeing are not to bad. Until I went to diamonds international 🤔 on this vacation I had a purpose spend time with family and buy a engagement ring for my girlfriend. Well very disappointed they hype up this place like your going to walk out with the best deal never happened☹️obviously not what I expected. Overall I did enjoy my time at Cozumel

I believe her name was nina very outgoing and funny she took care of room top notch work she did

Try to enjoy Allure this ship is awesome huge with so many things to do don't miss out