Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Allure od the Seas -my account was double billed for dining at 150 central Park

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

My family had a great time on the ship. Entertainment was great. The food on the ship was OK but could be better. We enjoyed going to the specialty restaurant 150 Central Park which was reserved ahead of time. The food and service there was exceptional. What I did not like about the trip is that I was billed twice for dining at 150 Central Park. I paid $180 on line for this dining option when I made a reservation before getting on board of the ship. When I got home from my trip I realized that my account was charged for dining in this restaurant again on the date we went there for dinner. It took me almost 30 min of my valuable time to resolve this issue over the phone. This type of mistakes should not be happening!!!

roomy and comfortable, not noisy