Allure was a nice experience

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

Favorite part was being waited on by staff especially during the diNing times.room was very well taken care of. This is why I choose royal Caribbean.  The only dilemma is it was traveling with my 17 year old daughter....there was not many activities for her age group. The activities group was for 12 to 17 year olds.  They should have a group for 15 to 17 year old children.

Very clean. However some chairs looked worn out and need replacement

Sofa looked worn out. Otherwise is was a. Ice room.
Boring island. Not impressed at Phillipsburg. Boat should not have been there all day. Several hours would have been sufficient. I did not feel safe on this island with my family.
San Juan was beautiful. People were nice. Nice to be able to walk everywhere. My only complaint was that we needed to be on the ship at 1:30--which was not enough time on this island. We should have been here all day since there was so much to do. Boo hoo.
Beautiful island. Beautiful beach. Perfect day. Royal facilities were perfect. Felt safe here.