Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Allure was a nice experience

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

Favorite part was being waited on by staff especially during the diNing times.room was very well taken care of. This is why I choose royal Caribbean.  The only dilemma is it was traveling with my 17 year old daughter....there was not many activities for her age group. The activities group was for 12 to 17 year olds.  They should have a group for 15 to 17 year old children.

Sofa looked worn out. Otherwise is was a. Ice room.
Disembarking was a nightmare. There was so many people everywhere. It took us 1 hour and a 1/2 to get out after customs.There should be a better system
Very clean. However some chairs looked worn out and need replacement
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Boring island. Not impressed at Phillipsburg. Boat should not have been there all day. Several hours would have been sufficient. I did not feel safe on this island with my family.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan was beautiful. People were nice. Nice to be able to walk everywhere. My only complaint was that we needed to be on the ship at 1:30--which was not enough time on this island. We should have been here all day since there was so much to do. Boo hoo.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Beautiful island. Beautiful beach. Perfect day. Royal facilities were perfect. Felt safe here.

1 Comment