Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise for the height of summer

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

Getting into Ft. Lauderdale Port- Kind of stinks. When we got there- we had to go around where people were being dropped off/picked up and then go into the parking. It took probably an extra 30 minutes.

Check-in was a breeze because we were crown and anchor.

Once on the ship- Windjammer was packed so we went and ate at Park Cafe. Such good salad and sandwiches, we ate there a few times.

Windjammer food was just ok throughout the cruise- it's what you would expect.

Dining room food was better then most- the wait staff is who makes or break the meal. My Time Dining was kind of different b/c I wanted the same waiters every night- we only had the same 2 nights. We requested them several times, but never got them. Instead they put us close to their tables so they would drop by and talk to us for a little bit.

Specialty restaurants were the best. I highly recommend the 3 we went to- 150 Park, Giovanni's, and Izumi.

St. Maarten- we did the snorkeling and kayak adventure. It was just ok, not the best but we had fun. There were several people snorkeling with us and people kept running into one another.

Puerto Rico- we did the horseback riding and it was so much fun. The guides were nice and they would get the horses to gallop. It was 1 hr to the rainforest, 2-3 hours there, then 1 hour back so there wasn't anytime to actually walk around and shop.

Labadee- we rented a cabana on Nellie's beach. Totally worth the money to just lay there in the shade. By far my favorite stop.

The cruise ship is huge. The activities and shows are wonderful. It was close to or at capacity for passengers but the only time I felt like there were too many people on the ship were 1) Waiting for elevators and 2) Main Dining Room.

We had a Interior Balcony overlooking Central Park on Deck 14- I enjoyed having outdoor space, but I never knew when we were in port so I think next time I go on an Oasis Class ship I am going to get the Boardwalk Balcony. Beds were comfortable and the air conditioning was awesome.

Overall great cruise- The 2 main issues were probably do to the height of the season so it didn't bother me too much.

Accessible stateroom- very large and easy to move around in.