Peg's Comments

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I loved being with my family.  There were 9 of us..... 5 adults and 4 children (ages 5, 7, 11, 13).  I was amazed how quickly we were able to get a table for 9 at the same time every night in My Time Dining.  It was important for us all to sit together.

Also, while we could not get reservations for the shows, we went to the show we wanted to get into and walked right in, probably due to people who didn't show up for their reservations.  That was encouraging considering how many passengers were on the ship.   We loved the shows.

As always, our server in the dining room was excellent as was our room steward.  How do you get EVERONE OF YOUR STAFF TO BE ALWAYS SMILING AND HELPFUL.  THEY ALL LOVE THEIR JOBS.

Thanks for a great cruise.

The cabin was great. I had trouble with the water from the bathroom faucet.
It was difficult to get cold water. The water was always really hot or warm. AC was great. Thanks.

We found another restaurant on 15 I think....not sure of the name of it. It was small but they made homemade omelets and had a nice selection for breakfast and lunch. I wish we would have found that sooner because we loved the omelets.