Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Great time

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

A great family cruise. The Allure Of The Seas is massive but never overwhelming. We had a party of six, ages 7 to 60. There was something to do for everybody. I think that the ship and crew where top notch. In Jamaica we decided to visit Green Grotto Caves and must say that it was a good decision. We all agreed that it was informative and entertaining. The guide was a pleasure and could be working at any theme park since he made the tour.  We have previously used the Allures berth in Fort Lauderdale and it was a nightmare. Much improvement and more traffic control in the terminal. Looking forward to my next voyage.....

Not a big fan of interior balcony since your privacy is limited.

The dining room is the place to eat meals. If you are unable we found many optional venues to eat. I am not a big fan of the buffet since it becomes a free for all. The Windjammer was good it is the massive amount of people that turns me off.