Amazing Experience on the Allure

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

As my first cruise, I was a little apprehensive about going but I truly enjoyed myself. My cabin was a nice size and my balcony faced an amazing ocean view. The ports of call were carefully chosen and each one brought with it a different experience. The choices of excursions were numerous and varied based on the diverse population of people on the cruise. I got to scratch Zip Lining off of my bucket list. Never once was I concerned about safety during my excursions. The staff was professional and willing to help me with anything. The ship was clean and my cabin was attended to throughout the day. The food was outstanding and I had a variety of choices but I absolutely loved starting the day at the Windjammer and ending it in the formal dining room. Overall, my first cruise was beyond my expectations and I have already booked my next cruise for next year.

Happy

Nice size cabin with a wonderful view!