Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Just the 'Allure'...

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Considering this was my Daughter's first cruise and MY first cruise, things were a bit overwhelming! It was stressful, I won't lie. I was lucky to have a great couple of friends, one an experienced cruiser and travel agent, help me cross the t's, and dot the i's. It is difficult to single out one thing as my favorite. The entire experience, the ship and all of her activities,  the shore excursions, the people, all made this vacation one to remember.

Arrive for meals earlier rather than later! When there's six thousand plus on board, lines begin to form the later you arrive...The Windjammer is the place to be!