Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Allure - Western Caribbean - May 2016

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

Room Type: Suite

This was just a great trip. The ship was great the restaurants and food were excellent. The entertainment was outstanding.  We had a Junior suite, it was very spacious and my wife especially liked the bathtub. The excursions and operation the ship were smooth which  surprise me with 5000 passengers. We ate it to the specialty restaurants which were also great. In short I would definitely book a trip on the ship again.

Cruise Photos

Excellent adequate space great bathroom large closet.
Children's Programs NA

My time dining was fine, gave us great flexibility with off the ship excursions and entertainment reservations.