Amazing on the 7 seas

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

The whole week it was an amazing. For my first cruise, I had a blast. The crew/staff was friendly, helpful and great. The ship was always cleaned and no issues was around. The events were great and fun. The cruise director Tim Conner is an amusing and fun director. He made the trip even better with his humorous jokes and enjoyed every event he was in. I will like to go on another cruise again hopefully soon and hope to see Tim Conner there.

It was always kept tidy and cleaned. Thank you to our house keeper for giving me a great place to stay!