Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great experience

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

Went mon Allure of the Seas of a family vacation/celebration and the experience was breathtaking.  The ship is absolutely amazing and far exceeded my expectations.  Unlike smaller ships, even with 6000+ people, I was able to locate a lounge chair!  For in the main dining room was average however the specialty dining options far exceeded my expectations.  I would highly recommend this ship.

Great room
disembarkation was chaotic as there were too many people flowing off of the ship at the same time. Better spacing to allow for better flow is advised.
did not like that you needed to make reservations for the entertainment