Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The ship and the people were fantastic

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Hello there were 2 adults and 2 kids and honestly my family had the trip of a lifetime. The people on the ship were Beyond friendly and giving and worked hard to make you happy. This ship was clean beautiful stable fun and non-stop entertaining. The food was fabulous. The unlimited drink packages was fabulous our extended family sized room that had bunk beds and two other beds was perfect size for our family. I can't say enough how great the cruise was. Whenever I went to Guest Services they always solve my problem like make me a new stateroom card. Everything was so simple. I would do it again and again and again and again.

Cabin / Stateroom Love the family size room. I don't think many people know you can get the type of room but it was fabulous for the extra space. The rooms are nice and clean and the stateroom people were awesome.

I wish I would have known that the kids need shorts to do rock climbing and bring tennis shoes or water shoes for excursions in Haiti and Jamaica. My girls only wear dresses and flip flops so we couldn't do some awesome excursions but we still made the best at those islands and had a great time.