Had the time of my life

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 06, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

Cabin, food, pools, staff....all second to none.....

..And that day on Labadee, Haiti...just what the doctor ordered...

More than ample eateries, from hot dog stand, to light fair with pannini's and salads, to sit downs.

Great coffe shop with not only specialty coffees, but also snack size sandwiches.

All alcohol PREMIUM and above

Qualkity food, surpassed only be the servers

Art auctions aren't my thing

I finally took advantage of some on-board entertainment, and was glad I did. All professionally presented... Adult comics had my abs sore

Not applicable

Dining romm Waiter: Laurentiu Behnegniac, Assitant Junior Meldenez, and beverage attendant, Neikeshia....treated us like family at dinners.... Can't leave out Lusi who sold us out beverage package, and Ethel, our favorite bartender.

top ahelf

If you're lucky, you'll get the same attendant as I.... ADA 5 star Service

WE were on the ship for a week, and that's not even enough to explore all the amenities. Great ship.

Arrive the night before....spent some time shopping, eating, and a little gambling at Hard Rock. When we returned, we had some time before our flight home,a nd spent time along the Beack...Good stuff
Want to relax? Skip the excursions here and just kick back at the Royal Carribean's own beachfront
Had extremely windy conditions, but enjoyed it anyway
One of the cigar vendors had a really bad attitude when I didn't wnat to spend $40 on a cigar he CLAIMED was from Cuba