Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Overall experience

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

The staff were professional but a few stood out. My cabin Stewart was excellent I appreciated how she took care of my cabin and how she greeted my wife and myself daily. In the Windjammer 3 people stood out. Emily, Cesar and Lucille if I remember her name correctly. Emily was my morning spark. She made your day and it had just began. Cesar was always smiling and creating you. Stopped and spent time chatting with us. With them it was always laughter at out table. Lucille was great also, she away made sure we were comfortable and had what we needed.

My Stewart was great