Family Christmas Cuise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2015
Ship: Allure of the Seas

went above and beyond to make our family Christmas Cruise on Allure of the Sea a most memorable one. I would defiantly recommend and use them again for my vacation needs. We had some first time cruisers and this was a wonderful experience for all 12 of us. Thank you !

Great choices

Loved Mama Mia, I wish we had time to see it again. OceanAria was great as well.

Mihai,Leonora,Sander, Oliver and Chef Krishna(from chefs table) were all exceptional

The port window was larger then I expected. Loved being able to look out at the ports and ocean while getting ready.

There was so much to do and see. We need to go again just to see it all! Great entertainment !