Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent dinning staff!!!

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

Best wait staff EVER!  Big thanks to Amedeo Fusco (restaurant manager), Beahir (Head waiter), Dafne Carloto (asst waitress), and especially Krista Siuaga for pampering us with GREAT service.  We had a blast and would definitely come back for our next family cruise trip.

Wish we had more time in the islands. Nassau was only half a day.
Would be nice to have more photography backdrops and photographers.
Excellent staff. They have an impeccable memory. By the 2nd evening, they already know what my preference in food, seating, and name down. I was very impressed.
Food was excellent and delicious. Wish the menu was more organized. The main entrees and appetizers were all mixed together. I wish there was a separate column that would let me know which dish is the main entree and appetizers.