Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Everything was great except everyone got sick with major diarrhea during the last 2 days...

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

There are 8 adults and 2 kids (2 and under) in my group.  We had a great time up until the last 2 days... Well, one kid got sick, vomited, and had diarrhea starting on the 4th day and the rest of us got it on the 7th day, or the day before departure.  We only ate food on the ship the entire time so we were pretty sure that it's not from anywhere else.  The second kid, my son, threw up all over the place and had diarrhea for 2 days; my sister-in-law threw up 4-5 times the night of the 7th; my husband threw up the morning of the 8th day after the breakfast buffet and became ill for 2 days; my brother threw up and had a fever starting mid day on the 8th after we disemarked; I threw up the morning of the 8th day but was not as bed as the others; the rest of the adults were slightly better with minor diarrhea. We are guessing that it's because they recycle a lot of the food and some went bad towards the end of the cruise.  It's unfortunate that this is the part we remember the most about the cruise.

Got very sick, read the above.

Please be more careful with the handling of food...