Allure of the Seas 7 Night Western Caribbean

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015

I've done this route before, and primarily do it for the ship as a resort as opposed to the destinations.  All the dining on board is as expected.  The main dining room serves Applebee's quality, while the premium restaurants are good with a notable mention of Chops for some of the best steaks anywhere (but just upcharge in the main dining hall off the nightly menu to avoid the stuffy ambiance and full price).  The best restaurant on the ship is 150 which offers a multicourse menu, its one of my favorite restaurants anywhere lol.  Now for the buffet (think high school lunch offering)...limited choices and chaotic layout, not at all like the organized quality buffets on Oasis-class precursors.  Ship is phenomenal as an all inclusive resort with endless upgrades if so inclined.  The ship is huge but does not feel anymore crowded than a smaller ship, as RC does a great job of dispersing the crowds throughout to different activities.  Haiti was obnoxious crowded (probably the beautiful beaches)...I go early to avoid the hordes and enjoy the tranquility,  after which I head back to the ship which is vacant and enjoy the whole place to myself.  If you are a people person, do the opposite of what I just said :)  Pre-book all onboard activities, as they do fill up, especially the comedy shows.  If an event is booked, show up anyway to see if a cancellation is available, as people don't always make it.