A great cruise!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2015
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I truly enjoyed the different ports we went to! If I had to list my favorites,  I would have to say Barcelona, Capri, and Palma De Mallorca and Aix.  Aix, because it was a shopaholic's paradise! The Allure is an amazing ship with plenty to see, do and EAT!!!!   One of my traveling companions and I went to the ship's Prohibition Event and had a ball!  We dressed for the occasion, did the Charleston, sipped "tea", listened to the band and vocalist and participated in the fashion show!  It was a blast !

N/A

Outside balcony is the best!
We were not pleased with the shore excursion offerings, so we took a private tour which was really nice!
Royal Caribbean will not allow United Cruises tours to come into the port where the ship is docked. We had to take a taxi to get to the tour guide. However, Palma De Mallorca is a beautiful port and well worth exploring!
Royal Caribbean will not allow United Cruises tours to come into the port where the ship is docked, so we had to walk quite a ways to get to the tour guide. However, excellent shopping in Aix-en-Provence's outdoor market!