Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

A great cruise!

Sail Date: September 24, 2015

I truly enjoyed the different ports we went to! If I had to list my favorites,  I would have to say Barcelona, Capri, and Palma De Mallorca and Aix.  Aix, because it was a shopaholic's paradise! The Allure is an amazing ship with plenty to see, do and EAT!!!!   One of my traveling companions and I went to the ship's Prohibition Event and had a ball!  We dressed for the occasion, did the Charleston, sipped "tea", listened to the band and vocalist and participated in the fashion show!  It was a blast !

Outside balcony is the best!
Was not pleased with the Barcelona shore excursion offerings so we booked a private tour. Other than that, the destinations were amazing. Was very pleased with Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii and Academia and Historical Florence excursions
Children's Programs N/A
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Naples, Italy
Barcelona, Spain
We were not pleased with the shore excursion offerings, so we took a private tour which was really nice!
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Royal Caribbean will not allow United Cruises tours to come into the port where the ship is docked. We had to take a taxi to get to the tour guide. However, Palma De Mallorca is a beautiful port and well worth exploring!
Marseille (Provence), France
Royal Caribbean will not allow United Cruises tours to come into the port where the ship is docked, so we had to walk quite a ways to get to the tour guide. However, excellent shopping in Aix-en-Provence's outdoor market!
La Spezia, Italy