Positively surprised

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2015
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I have to admit that I was reluctant to cruise on Allure of the Seas as I rather prefer to cruise with smaller ship (2000 to 2800 passengers is generally what I chose)

After this cruise, I still prefer smaller ships but I have to admit that Allure is amazing and that I had a very good time. The quality of the entertainment was just impressive and all amenities were great.

The crew was very nice and the service was good.

What I found specially positive is that almost all parts of the ship are accessible to disabled persons. Such big ship do welcome complete families and it's the perfect opportunity for a real family vacation with a disabled kid, parent or grand-parent. I was impressed to see how nice and helpful the crew was in such circumstances.

I would definitely recommend this cruise.

Kind regards

Wide variety

Absolutely great. Very very good shows

I want to specially thanks Ada (Mc Coy) in charge of our room and Bien (don't have his last name) in charge of the sector including table 373 at the American Icon grill (dinner time). They were both PERFECT

very large comfy bed, very clean. Good shower
the excursion to Valldemossa was great
buy a tour at La Spezia port to go to Cinque Terre villages the whole day. That's gorgeous
If in summer and you plan to have the Pompe excursion, do it in the morning cause temperatures are high.