Pretty Awesome!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas

Royal Caribbean never disappoints.  Good service, amazing performance of Chicago and all around great atmosphere for all ages.  Although the seas were a bit rocky from Bahamas to St. Thomas excellent service kept flowing.  If only motion sickness "preventers" were given I would give a 5 star, but I don't blame the ship since mother nature was in charge.

Didn't attend

There is no bad room on this ship. If your not looking directly at the ocean, your view is of "central park" which is fabulous because your still in an "outside" setting and it's design DOES remind you of NYC. Zip lining was quick and fun which I really appreciated. I can't wait to set sail again