Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Greeeeeedy money sucking leeches

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

I have been on 13 cruises and 11 different ships so I am no first timer. Allure is one of the nicest ships of all with plenty of things to due and top of the line shows. In my opinion its a 9 out of 10 In that department.  The food on the other hand is a different story. IT SUCKED.  On top of the food being the worst I have ever had on a cruise. My daughter found a hair in the  food twice in the main dinning hall. The buffet food was bad to. If you wanted to get a good meal you had to pay for it in one of the specialty restaurants  they was pushing for you to buy. and its not cheap. My advice to you is bring a bag lunch or plenty of cash. They have found a way to ruin cruising. If the other cruise lines follow royal Caribbean and its pay for a decent meal policy I am done cruising.

ship was great - shows excellent - plenty of things to do - food very bad