Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Would never book with this cruise line again ever

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

These people are thieves.. As we all know cruises are pre booked in advance and all of our excursions were paid for.. My mom passed away and common sense I wasn't able to make the trip and they keep telling my travel agent that they will refund the credit card for the excursions and tip money but for 3 months we have been getting the run around.. I would never travel this cruise line even if it was for free once a year.. A thief is a thief but I guess when you sail the seas and your that big it's okay..

1 Comment