I'm ready for another cruise!!!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 30, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas

Love it!!! Royal is a great cruise line! Very clean ship, great staff, great food and plenty of things to do!!! I would recommend this cruise line, this ship (or any of their ships) to anyone considering cruising.

I don't have children so I can't really say, but from what I saw it looked fun.

On the Allure, there are so many places to go for "outside" space, a balcony room isn't really necessary. However, I always get a balcony room because I like to order room service in the morning and enjoy coffee on the balcony first thing. It's great!!!!

I prefered the WIndjammer over the fine dining due the flexibility and choices. The food is just as good, plus you can get as much or as little as you want!!

The boarding process by deck was awesome and easy!
This island is so beautiful!
This is better than Ocho Rios. I shopped instead of doing an excusion, but I would suggest an excursion if you're not a shopper.
Go on an excusion, unless you plan to shop for local arts, crafts or jewelry.