Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

RELAXING CRUISE!!!

Sail Date: October 12, 2014

This was my first cruise on a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship.  I really enjoyed it.  The shows was excellent!!  Our stateroom attendant (Maria) was very kind and kept the room very clean.  Our dining room attendants (Jayar & Angela) were good too.  Jayar would recommend something every night and inform you about breakfast the next day.  The ride was smooth.  We didn't get to go St. Thomas & St. Marteen due to an upcoming storm but the Captain chose two other islands (Famouth, Jamica & Cozumel, Mexico) that was real nice .  Two things that I didn't like was the choices in the dining menu (but you can always dine some where else) and the portrait backgrounds weren't on the same floors.

The decor is awesome!!
I would like more American Food choices.
Love my stateroom attendant "Maria" & Dining room attendants Jayar & Angela.
A+ shows. All of them.
This room was not loud. You can hear soothing music and catch a breeze.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
When going on a tour go as a group to get the best prices.

If not satisfied with the food in dining go and eat at Windjammers they have a variety of foods and deserts. There are also restaurants that require you to pay but the prices are reasonable.

1 Comment