Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Honey Moon Cruse 2014

Sail Date: August 31, 2014

This was our first cruse so we have no other to compare it to .I only hope every cruse in the future can match up to this one ! The service was outstanding ! All the people and employees were very accommodating in every way. The endless amount of food was top notch the rooms and the entire ship were clean and in great working order. Ive always herd that rooms on a cruse ship were small I thought our balcony room was fantastic I have lived in studio apartments that were smaller. The only thing I can complain about was the price of bottled water 2:50 for a 16 once bottle is ridiculous we sell bottled Dasani water in our vending machines at work for 50 cents and this is a 50% mark up ! All in All we had the time of our lives !!!

Children's Programs N/A

Bring your own water ship price to high!

1 Comment