Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very nice ship

Sail Date: August 31, 2014

The ship is quite lovely.  This was my 13th RCCL cruise and I just felt it was not up to their usual standards.  The workers seemed very rushed and overworked - as if the number of employees has been drastically reduced to care for 6,000 passengers.  I have also noticed that the mega ships (Oasis of the Seas and this ship) attract a lot of people from other countries who tend to be very rude and think they are exempt from waiting in lines and they treat the workers very subservently.

Food is not what is was like in the past
Very overworked
Need more drawers for storage
Been here so many times - really nothing to do here. Cruise line should up date their ports and go elsewhere
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Meagan's Bay
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Favorite island!!! My son loves jet skiing on Maho beach. I love jewelry shopping. Definitely the best island for jewelry!

Park Cafe is a great place to eat and hang out. Great bagel bar at breakfast and salad bar at lunch!