Very nice ship

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 31, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas

The ship is quite lovely.  This was my 13th RCCL cruise and I just felt it was not up to their usual standards.  The workers seemed very rushed and overworked - as if the number of employees has been drastically reduced to care for 6,000 passengers.  I have also noticed that the mega ships (Oasis of the Seas and this ship) attract a lot of people from other countries who tend to be very rude and think they are exempt from waiting in lines and they treat the workers very subservently.

Food is not what is was like in the past

Very overworked

Need more drawers for storage

Park Cafe is a great place to eat and hang out. Great bagel bar at breakfast and salad bar at lunch!

Been here so many times - really nothing to do here. Cruise line should up date their ports and go elsewhere
Meagan's Bay
Favorite island!!! My son loves jet skiing on Maho beach. I love jewelry shopping. Definitely the best island for jewelry!