Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sharon's review

Sail Date: August 24, 2014

I felt the staff were very cheerful and friendly, Our room was kept clean and our attendant Mary was awesome. However, I felt things such as drinks  on the ship were highly over priced. The food was very good. I didn't care for our 8:30 dining time. We just don't eat dinner that late. The ship was very clean and we always ran into someone cleaning someplace. I really like the hand sanitizer idea before going into the dining areas. This was our first ever cruise and we really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. WE will do another one in the future.

Children's Programs na
Destinations and Excursions I wasn't thrilled with the See Cozumel by Jeep tour. We went to a tequilla tasting and then were supposed to drive after sampling all that tequilla, my nephew who is 14, was allowed to taste as well and the people didn't hold back almost pressuring him to taste. We didn't get the meal or beach time that was listed in the advertisement for the tour.
Our room was the right size for the 2 of us. plenty of storage. WE took an over the door organizer for small things and it all worked perfectly.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
We sailed through the process of getting on the ship, having the documentation needed and being organized helped.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We enjoyed the beach time there, but the shopping and sightseeing was stressful, the people are pushy trying to get you to buy their goods.
Falmouth, Jamaica
We loved Jamaica. The people are a little more friendly, laid back. Even in the craft market they don't bombard you trying to get you to buy things.
except the Cozumel by Jeep tour.

Early mornings are great on deck for that moment of peace and quiet. And Johnny Rockets is the best bet for breakfast on the ship.