Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise great, messed up our reservation

Sail Date: May 25, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Allure of the Seas was incredible.   messed up our booking and put people in the wrong rooms.   could not fix the problem despite it being their mistake (with proof via email) and many hours on the phone.  I was very disappointed as I am easy to please and could have booked it correctly if I had done it myself.  We were able to get the names on the rooms switched once on board the ship, but it took an extra hour of check in time at the port and then a visit to guest services.  Our charges to our rooms were still occasionally messed up.  So, we would sail on the allure of the seas again in a heartbeat, but we won't book through again.  I feel horrible saying that, but I spent easily several hours on the phone trying to get the rooms I originally requested to no avail.

This ship is beautiful with many different venues. Central Park is peaceful, the Boardwalk is exciting, and the promenade is fun with lots of activities.
We loved the food. We almost never ate in the buffet. We ate breakfast in the Wipeout cafe (made to order omelets) and Johnny Rockets. The cupcake store is yummy.
Angel in guest services, Ana in the Adagio dining room, and Joel on deck 14 were incredible. Every staff person on the ship was very friendly and willing to go the extra mile. We have kids and babies, and they were interacted with everywhere!
The ice shows were great. The water shows were great. Kids and adults loved it.
The kids program is good, but it can't compete with the awesome pool and free ice cream on deck 15. The pirate parade was awesome.
Blue Lagoon Island was beautiful and great for kids.
Just to add insult to injury, 9726 was not my stateroom. Mine was 14653. You can see the confusion!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
The town looked a little run down. We went directly from our boat to blue lagoon island, which was unreal.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas