Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 25, 2014

The Allure of the Seas is the BEST cruise ship in the WORLD, not to mention the largest!!!  I have cruised many cruise line's and this ship is TOP SHELF!!  The layout of the ship was so strategic that you will never..... I mean NEVER, know you had 4,000+ guests aboard!  I have spent Hundreds of dollars on Broadway plays in NYC and the production of the 4 shows on this ship were better than any Plays I have seen so far.  The food was great!  I am really particular about processed food and I ONLY eat fresh vegetables, not canned and 100% of the vegetables served in the Main Dining Room are FRESH!!!  I read alot of reviews about disembarkation and what a nightmare it was, my family was off the ship in 10 minutes flat!!!  SAVE your money if you can not afford this ship, you will be glad you did!!

Go to Wipe Out for breakfast, short lines and good food!
Carry your bags off ship for smooth disembarkation!