Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AMAZING

Sail Date: May 18, 2014

I have cruised RCCL in the past and this by far is the most amazing! The food was amazing, the service, the activities,the aquatheater, performances, shows,entertainment...just everything was perfect. I loved that there was a bar everywhere I would turn. The pools were big and the jaccuzzis' were in great locations. The zip-line was so much fun and should be tried. I also loved the rock climbing, the flow rider and overall the entire atmosphere of the ship. With 4000 passengers we felt like we were number one. We were treated so well and we will definitely sail again. Dinner in the main dining and even in Johnny Rockets was on point. Our room attendent Lenny also made us feel right at home this wonderful hospitality. Adrienne in Boleros was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! Go to see him in Boleros!!

The only thing I have that can be improved is having the Soda Machines spread out because there was 4 machines in the Windjammer Cafe but it would close at 9pm so it is impossible to get drinks when it's closed. Putting Soda Machines on the Pool Deck would be great!!!

Overall this ship is A++++++++++

great service!!!!! A+++
Great Staff! Amazing Food! Need more Soda Machines.
Lenny my room attendant and Adrienne in Boleros! A+++
Spectacular! Even though shows were reserved we still got to see them.
loved them all!!! There was always something to do! Never bored.
Loved all the excursions! Everything was so safe and FUNNNN!!!! I loved Haiti and Cozumel!! Jamaica was a little disappointing, it reminded me of Nassau Bahamas.
Our cabin said SMALL INTERIOR but it was actually pretty big! I loved it! Lots of space in the bathroom, closet space, fridge, comfy beds and pillows! Ahh it was HEAVEN!!!!!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Zipline from the mountains. Relax in the water!
Falmouth, Jamaica
Not to happy. To go to the beach that was 5 min away it cost 30 bucks a person to go by taxi and 12 bucks to get into the beach. Wish we did an excursion. They had great shopping places though.
OMG AMAZING! Playa MIA and PLAYA UVAS were great. Make sure you bring water shoes. Loved Mexico and there stores were great prices.

Go to Boleros you will have so much fun.
Order room service, steak sandwich, amazing!
Try the flowrider, it is so much fun to watch others fall haha
The ZipLine was Amazing!!!
The WindJammer has tons of food no matter when you go and wasn't that packed.