Would recommed, but research to judge for yourself!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Cabin Number: GTY

I found the boat to be everything all the reviews say, and more. I enjoyed how on a boat of that size you never felt you were with 5K+ people. The ship is designed well, and the debarking and embarking process are successfully designed. The only thing I was disappointed in was the show schedules and how they are streamlined to one segment of the voyage (All aqua shows are the first 3 nights and that's it), and not spread out throughout the week. You also lose the authentic old style "all inclusive" cruising feel, as they do nicket and dime you for everything on the boat. Going to see a 3D movie and be charged $2 for some popcorn that I'm sure cost $30 for a bulk case of kernals and oil was a little insulting. With world class service and a boat where you have so many upcharge restaruants, ice cream, and shops, I feel a little bit of complimentary isn't too much to desire. It makes Royal Caribbean just as bad as the airlines......

All in all, the actual service was wonderful, the amentities are worth the try, and ports are enjoyable.

Disappointed in the comedy shows, and the show schedules. But what I saw was good.

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE BEACH