Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Filip (customer service)

Sail Date: April 06, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Filip helping us out on the cruise.  My husband's luggage was left at another port by fault of the shuttle driver from Premier Parking.  Filip helped us from the beginning and continuted helping.  Setting my husband up with a tux and helping me find a dress (our formal wear was in his luggage).  He helped with laundry and also let me make a phone call to the insurance for the cruise.  Also he did track down Kevin's luggage and it was waiting for us in the port of Cozumel.  The cruise it's self was great, a little big for me but the different areas were nice.  The shows everynight were great.

not a big variety
roomy
very friendly
great variety

check out where you are first (forward or aft) before you venture anywhere