Filip (customer service)

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I can't say enough good things about Filip helping us out on the cruise.  My husband's luggage was left at another port by fault of the shuttle driver from Premier Parking.  Filip helped us from the beginning and continuted helping.  Setting my husband up with a tux and helping me find a dress (our formal wear was in his luggage).  He helped with laundry and also let me make a phone call to the insurance for the cruise.  Also he did track down Kevin's luggage and it was waiting for us in the port of Cozumel.  The cruise it's self was great, a little big for me but the different areas were nice.  The shows everynight were great.

not a big variety

great variety

very friendly

roomy

check out where you are first (forward or aft) before you venture anywhere