Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A pleasant trip!!!!!!

Sail Date: April 10, 2011

This ship is amazing! Everything is clean and organized. In the Dinning room, the service was very good but when we ordered meat it wasnt cook the way we ordered. It happened twice. The equipment at the gym is excellent and the spinning bycicles are great. I love the snack bar with the shakes. The massage in the spa was excellent but I dont like the part when they suggest you to buy their products because you need to improve problems with your back or to relax or because you have wrinklesetcAfter a massage, that is the last thing you want to hear.

Pros: The shows were incredible and beautiful!!!!!

Cons: The pools...

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

I love it!!!!
The bed was incredible! So comfortable!!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The beach was beautiful!
Falmouth, Jamaica
Ocho Rios is beautiful! I don't like the food in the tour.