Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

That trip was AMAZING

Sail Date: February 13, 2011

This was my wife and my first cruise. It was an outstanding experience. The couple we went with talked me into going on Royal Caribbean instead of a Carnival cruise. I thought what could be that big of a difference? I am glad we went with Royal Caribbean. The ship was huge, and impressive. Dante, Daniel, and "Double-D" were fantastic as our waiters, and Yvonne was a great stateroom attendant. I couldn't imagine going on Carnival after seeing our ships side-by-side.

I would strongly recommend going on the Allure of the Seas. It was one of he highlights of my married life. It was wonderful. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Pros: I enjoyed the vanity fair of the ship, the service was outstanding, and the craftsmanship of the ship.

Cons: I had to go home after 7 days.

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

The entertainment was there, and it was spectacular in scope. Just not my cup of tea.
Beautiful Central Park and Royal Promenade areas. Very clean!
Lobster, steak, crab cakes, decadent desserts, and nine extra pounds tells you all you need to know:-) BTW, the Ancho Chiles Rellanos were great at Rita's Cantina.
A little suprise! However, the bed and quality of sleep was the best I have ever had.
Remember DANIEL (Head Waiter), DANTE (WAITER), and DOUBLE D (Asst Waiter) in My Time Dining - THE BEST....seriously...THE BEST.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The best port call of the three. It was well worth it to go to the Mayan Ruins. We went with Native Choice for the tour, and were thankful for it. "Joel" was a great tour guide, and very knowledgeable. Very memorable.
We went shopping - only so much vanilla and jewelry you can see. It was fun to haggle, but I am still confident I was taken to the woodshed by these guys!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
It was cool to swim in the ocean and all, but seemed a little too commercial to me.