Some Good Things, Some Not So Good Things

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Adventure of the Seas

7 Night Canada & New England (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 01, 2018

Ship: Adventure of the Seas

Review Summary

Royal Caribbean seems to lack common sense in some matters. Our main problem was that, after informing the line that we were bringing a wheelchair on board, we were placed in a far back corner of the main dining room. Since the ship was full, we could not get our table changed and we did not want to do "My Time Dining" There need to be more gluten free alternatives at the Windjammer and the Cafe Promenade. There may have been, but nothing was marked as gluten free. This was NOT a problem in the main dining room, where gluten free selections were clearly labeled. The staff were excellent and friendly. There also seems to be a large scale effort to encourage passengers towards extra-cost venues. The Art Auction was severely overdone and pre-empted or inconvenienced several scheduled events. I am not sure that we would pick RC for any future cruises. 2 days before the end of the cruise I found myself wishing I could be back home and at work - not what you want from a vacation!

Embarkation