Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

My Great Escape

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

I like the roomy stateroom and friendly concierge. Great dining in the Vivaldi with excellent waiters named Maria and Percival. The ice skating show was marvelous. I am glad to hear that the ship will go thru modifications and I hope an adult waterworks will be included in the ship. Too bad it's not the Harmony of the Seas with all those waterworks and a deep pool where one can dive in. The ship is great but missing all those great things that I've mentioned but in all I enjoyed the Adventure of the Seas.

There was a odor of urine in the bathroom but has been corrected. The drainpipe was clogged but has been corrected by Roman Lam, an excellent concierge.
No adult water works
San Juan, Puerto Rico
As a Puerto Rican/German living in Cabo Rojo I never liked PR. The people are not what they used to be....humble,industrious, God-fearing,...Money is the god and even if you pay them they will not work.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten