My Great Escape

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

I like the roomy stateroom and friendly concierge. Great dining in the Vivaldi with excellent waiters named Maria and Percival. The ice skating show was marvelous. I am glad to hear that the ship will go thru modifications and I hope an adult waterworks will be included in the ship. Too bad it's not the Harmony of the Seas with all those waterworks and a deep pool where one can dive in. The ship is great but missing all those great things that I've mentioned but in all I enjoyed the Adventure of the Seas.

No adult water works

There was a odor of urine in the bathroom but has been corrected. The drainpipe was clogged but has been corrected by Roman Lam, an excellent concierge.
As a Puerto Rican/German living in Cabo Rojo I never liked PR. The people are not what they used to be....humble,industrious, God-fearing,...Money is the god and even if you pay them they will not work.