Exceptional Cruise Experience!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

The childcare program was fantastic. My daughter was in Aquanauts and she looked forward to going to the Kids Adventure program every day. She would beg me to go! The staff were so kind and told me how much they loved my child, and you can tell they really enjoy playing with the kids. My daughter certainly loved having her face painted every day and getting to make crafts and dress up as different characters!

Also, the dinner staff was excellent. I was in the dining room on deck 5 and had Sanford and Ida as my waiters. They were amazing! Not only were they attentive to my entire family, they went out of their way to accommodate my daughter. They memorized her meal order, and would have it ready for her when she came down to eat. They also played with her, Ida made her flowers and butterflies out of the napkins every night and Sanford even cut up her food and fed it to her! He also brought her multiple desserts every night, all of her favorites. It was just a wonderful experience, and their customer service far exceeded my expectations. Also, Alonso was the bartender assigned to our table. I had a different drink each night and every time it was the best drink I had ever tasted. The strawberry daiquiri was my favorite! Overall, outstanding service!

Our cabin was cleaned twice a day which was great! Every evening there was a new towel animal for my daughter and I to look forward to. Our state attendant, Aaron Laurent was very attentive and accessible. Anytime I needed anything, he always handled it very quickly.