South Caribbean Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

I loved Barbados, Antigua and St Maarteen. Zip lining in Antigua was Great and jet skiing in St Maarten was also great. I wish the ship offered more shows than it did. I also liked the amount of time we were able to have at each port. I didn't feel like I had to rush to get off and be back in a short period of time.

Jason, the starter room attendant was great!
Norman the waiter was not so great. He didn't provide great service which caused me to not eat in the main dining room several nights. I thought it would get better but it didn't. I traveled on Oasis, which is a much bigger ship with a lot more people earlier this year and I received great service from the head waiter.